Wednesday 5 December 2012

What am i going to do?

Well basically i've got alot of work to do to get my magazine back on track and where i want it to be. I've definately chosen the genre of music im going to do; grime/rap alternative. This genre features people like Azealia Banks, M.I.A, Kreayshawn, wiley and loads of others! But basically I've been really indicisive with what ive wanted to do, how i've wanted the final out come to be and stuff, but i've got to the point in which i NEED to actually sort it out. So yeah, im going to makes some important decisions and get on with it. I want my magazine to be edgy and cool but also be able to apeal to a large audience, obviously my target audience will be people who listen to rap/grime but i would like it to appeal to boys as much as it does girls, and also for it to appeal to an audience from roughly 15-20 year olds.

So in order to acheive what i actually want to do im going to have to do lots of things. I need to:
*Do more research into my chosen genre; grime/rap alternative.
*analyise the data from my surveys.
*deconstruct a magazine's front cover, contents page and double page spread.
*create a customer profile and write my own editorial profile.
*decide on a name for my magzine.
*create a mood board.
*make flat plans of my front cover, contents page and double page spread.
*complete a risk assesment of the photo shoot
*take my photos.
*edit them, and yeah that's it put it my masthead, substory's etc and thats my front cover done.. hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like the front cover of my student magazine?