Thursday 13 September 2012

All about me and Media

Hi, I'm a student at The Kings School sixth form. I am studying English Literature, Media Studies and Religion philosophy and ethics. I decided to take media Studies as at GCSE level I really enjoyed Art, and i particularly enjoyed the photography side to my art work, and I decided to study Media Studies as I knew photography would be a large part of Media Studies, but I wanted to have more substance behind my AS and I knew Media Studies was not just about pictures and taking pictures as Media involves text as well as just images.   I also think that the subjects I decided to study complement each of the other ones very nicely. One of my favourite bands are 'The xx'.



 My favourite TV programme is Shameless


, and my favourite film is 'Donnie Darko'.


 I read magazines like Cosmopolitan and Heat. I really like social networking, I have a Twitter account   https://twitter.com/rowanallenn and a Facebook account I regularly update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like the front cover of my student magazine?